Coffeholic, caffein lovers, this is a must-go place.
One fine Sunday morning, me and hubby made a trip to Kluang, just to have a brunch at Kluang rail coffee.
I noticed a new building painted brown, labelled ‘Kluang Railway Coffee’, however, my husband insisted to go to the place where the magic of the famous coffee begins. Kluang railway station, located near end of Jalan Omar. Continue reading
This is a serious post. As you know, I am currently driving from Skudai to my school 6.20 in the morning. That is because I want to avoid the traffic congestion. Jalan Skudai is the most straight and will take me in 15 minutes but heck, everyone can afford car and swarm the road at the same time. And it takes me sometimes more than half an hour to reach school. What a waste of time and fuel! These are the negative effects which many people have to endure 6 days every week.
- Motorists who drive on your right side. Like, hello. Is this Malaysia? Since when motorist’s lane is near the fast lane? Isn’t that dangerous? I am scared to move around because the motorists have 9 lives. They dare to cilok (swivel) here and there. Sometimes they even dare to use their fist to punch other’s car or MPV.
- Poorly-lit road: The authority know that people are moving at fast speed during twilight hour. Twilight hour is the time when your eyes are getting used to the change from night time to day and vice versa. It is a dangerous time to drive as you have more blind spots during these times.
- Emergency Accident Plan: If you are the frequent user of Skudai road, you should know that even small accidents can cause major traffic congestion. There was one time I went out at 6.20am and I was perasan I am going to arrive early at school. I was wronged. I actually arrived at school at 7.45am, when the assembly was almost over. And some other teachers who also use that road, arrive at 8am something. Clearly, the traffic congestion problem in JB reduces productivity and waste our precious time. When my car stucked near Angsana area at 6.40am, I thought it was normal traffic congestion. Apparently I was wrong. At 7.10am, a police car passed by and 20 minutes after that, the car-crowd was able to make move. Where is the efficiency of local authority? They are the ones with the sirens, hence, they have the power to dispel the traffic congestion. Why couldn’t they come earlier?
- The need of motorist lane and emergency lane: I discussed with my husband the urge of having motorist lane in JB. He said “The cost is too much and there is no area to develop with”. Then I asked, “Since when human’s life cost too low?” Pfffft! Losing the motorists means we’re losing money because they are the ones who bring Singapore money into Malaysia. Talk about cost, huh?
- Poor road condition: We pay tax so that we can have good public facilities. However, the road has deep manhole and some bumpy cemented area. Basically, the job of maintaining the road condition is not there. People wanted to avoid manhole and steered to left and right. Or sometimes one drives too fast and couldn’t see the bump of a manhole and whoops!
Please, please don’t embarrass Malaysia.
Pertama kali saya menonton teater di bumi Johor ini. For quite a long time, I haven’t watch any theater. Alhamdulillah, saya berasa gembira dapat turut sama menyaksikan teater anjuran Waqaf An-Nur (JCorp). Saya kira teater Waqaf An-Nur mendapat sambutan yang sangat menggalakkan kerana kehadiran telah mencapai angka 3 ribu. Harus saya ucapkan tahniah kerana berjaya menganjurkan teater ini. Ramai yang dahagakan teater islami sebegini. Kita sudah muak dengan hiburan dan suapan hedonisme. Continue reading
Ok I swear that I’ve been busy lately and I have abandoned my blog. So here’s what happened.
I’ve had terrible last two weeks. Stucked at Jalan Skudai for more than an hour. For 2 days we’ve stucked on the way to school, due to some accident.
bersesak di angsana hampir setengah jam
kereta gpk hem kita yg baek ati (dia pon takot kena marah ngan boss sbb lmbt)
begitu dekatnya keta singapore ni dgn keta kami. moto2 lain pun ketuk2 la badan keta ni dengan sedapnya
*Other posts of this week’s scene will be posted later.
Hari Isnin, datang ke sekolah dengan tudung hitam. Kononnya nak berkabung. Tapi rupanya salah warna. Kalau negeri Johor berkabung kena pakai tudung putih. My husband patah balik rumah ambik songkok berlilit renda putih. Katanya ada orang yang tak mengenakan pakaian berkabung kena saman RM300. Uih. Tak berfesyen kabung pun kena denda mahal camtu eh? So orang yang tak biasa pakai songkok dan tudung ini pun pakailah apa yang patut.
Kesimpulannya, kita sebenarnya boleh berfesyen mengikut syarak. Kalau arahan pemerintah di dunia kita boleh ikut sebab takut kena saman, perintah Allah pun kita boleh ikut sebenarnya kerana takutkan azab di neraka. Marilah mulakan reformasi diri sempena tahun baru ini.
Mudahan Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas Sultan Johor, Alallah Sultan Iskandar Ibni Almarhum Sultan Ismail.
Memetik kata-kata hikmah Ustaz Zamri (ustaz sekolah aku laa) “Dari suruh orang pakai songkok renda putih, baik la suruh orang sedekahkan Al-Fatihah”
1:1 بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم
- Bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
- Beginning is with Allah’s personal name Ar’Reh’maan Who is The Fountain of Infinite Mercy.
1:2 الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين
- Al ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi l-‘ālamīn
- The Infinite Glory and Praise eternally is entirely and exclusively for Allah, the Sustainer Lord of the Known/Existing Worlds.
1:3 الرَّحْمـنِ الرَّحِيم
- Ar raḥmāni r-raḥīm
- The Sustainer Lord of the Worlds is Ar’Reh’maan Who is The Fountain of Infinite Mercy.
1:4 مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين
- Māliki yawmi d-dīn
- Ar’Reh’maan is the Master/the Sovereign/Holder of the Day of Resurrection/Judgment.
1:5 إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
- Iyyāka na’budu wa iyyāka nasta’īn
- [Our Sustainer Lord Ar’Reh’maan] You are the Only Whom we solely and exclusively owe allegiance and servitude and You are exclusively the One we look for help to elevate ourselves.
1:6 اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
- Ihdinā ṣ-ṣirāṭ al-mustaqīm
- [Our Sustainer Lord Ar’Reh’maan] You guide us on the Straight/Even Path leading to destination;
1:7 صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين
- Ṣirāṭ al-laḏīna an’amta ‘alayhim ġayril maġḍūbi ‘alayhim walāḍ ḍāllīn
- the path journeyed by those upon whom You showered blessings which is other than of those who made themselves liable to criminal cognizance/arrest and nor is that adopted by the neglectful wanderers.