Why do I support Barrack Obama?
- I always like dark, tall and handsome guy.
- He promises change and better healthcare.
- He has a fashionable wife.
- He used to live in Indonesia, and not a war prisoner. He’s not that tough like McCain and more human.
- He is a democrat. Yeay!
- He is the one who will change the world.
I dedicate this song to all. Enjoy.
[MP3 player at the end of this entry]
Bye Bye by Mariah Carey
This is for my peoples who just lost somebody
Your best friend, your baby, your man, or your lady
Put your hand way up high
We will never say bye (no, no, no)
Mamas, daddies, sisters, brothers, friends and cousins
This is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers
Lift your head to the sky ’cause we will never say bye Continue reading
I still remember when I was eating with Azim (and his other 2 girlfriends–haip! jangan gosip ye), there was a booth, setup by Nescafe Kickstart. That time (was in UIA Gombak), I was interested to join but I just kept it to myself because I don’t think I’d be able to attend the audition and all. So, hereby I would like to share my dreams with my readers, because I am a person who have big dreams kuat berangan. Continue reading