A day before yesterday I received comment from Susan Loone that I should vary my reading. Recently found a skeleton in malaysian Government’s closet,in a blog by arifabdull
and feel so embarrassed of my own government. I never thought that the party who nationally claims want to vanish corruption, had done such thing. Like Susan says “may the truth saves us all”, but I would like to alter Star Wars’ famous quotation “may the force be with truth”. Heheh.
Bloggers, who writes, openly, may get dooced. There’s a probability that you’ll get sued as well. Like Rocky’s Bru and Jeff Oii, although they are the bloggers who writes professionally (and respectfully). I hope that those who are on the right side may win pilihanraya kecil Ijok.
Bismillah. I do not expect to get such attention from people. This morning, I check my blog’s traffic as usual, something weird happened. Usually the range of visitor is from 42-15 per day, but this morning, I was so shocked to see the skyrocketed graph, that says my blog received 609 visitors on 26th April 2007, after 9 hours I posted “I do have something to say on pilihanraya kecil Ijok”. Gosh. Malaysian do care about politic actually. See the pix. Click to enlarge.
wah!! amek kau! kalau berniaga ni mau untung berjuta (material2…)
master yg gle kuasa
Bismillah. In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful.
Currently, in Malaysia, mini election in Ijok is the famous topic in daily conversation. Although I am in here, doesn’t mean that I do not care about my country. Politic is quite important as it plays big role in determining citizen’s fate. Mini election in Ijok is simply a microcosm, to see which party’s fight is right (hey, that’s rhyme!). I am merely an observer, not siding in either party. But still, I have an opinion and do my own analysis, not merely an observation.
As you know, since I’m not really ‘being there’, my eyes and ears are from the media, but there are various media that I use. In my opinion, there shouldn’t be accusations and merely gifts, but true words. I would like to say to any politician (I mean, any, not just Malaysia), that to win citizen’s heart, is to fight for their right.
Let’s see whether my comment will be approved in this blog. 😉
Media that I referred to:
- Malaysia today (source for independent news)
- The Star
Peace to be upon you all. I am called to write this entry because I feel so inspired and enthusiastic when watching this animation. Not Naruto, not Avatar, or whatsoever, but an animation that is based on true story, that has relation with me, and those who are sharing the deen. A story that has motives, that makes us realise the purpose we are living in this world.
You can watch the trailer from you tube, but the one in its website is much better because the youtube pixel is in low quality.
Saladin, The Young Adventurer Who Became a Legend
Saladin is inspired by the life of one of Islam’s most legendary figures who elicited admiration in both east and west Salah Al-Din Yusuf Ibn Ayyub , or Saladin , united the Muslim world at a time when the Muslim factions were in dissarray.
Saladin’s unwavering devotion to Islam has led him to set out to conquer Jerusalem, a holy city to Muslims, Christians and jews, which thus sparked the third crusade (A.D. 1187- 1192). It was here that Saladin gained his lasting legacy as a chivalrous the city in a humane and orderly fashion.
Saladin’s stunning military victories and diplomatic success against the West, has earned him a remarkable place in history. His life has been the subject of enduring fascination for western writers, including modern novelists, as the archetypal Muslim hero warrior.
Alhamdulillah. Sampai dari bumi Sepanyol walaupun dengan keadaan diri yang kurang sihat (plan nak shopping masa di malaga duty free plaza), namun alhamdulillah kami semua selamat. Banyak kerja di Marjon ni, rasa macam nak upah assistant pula. Doakan kami pelajar Malaysia (bakal guru) di MARJON ini ya.
Ada beberapa gambar yang sempat di upload untuk sementara waktu.
Juga saya ingin merakamkan tahniah dan “selamat pengantin baru” kepada kakak. May Allah make it easy for you guys.
Assalamualaikum, peace to be upon you. My condition: I’m freshly baked by Spain’s sun, tired feet, problematic stomach and the list goes on. There are things I’m supposed to write before I go to Spain, but yeah, time and tide waits for no man they say.
Hereby, I would like to fulfil my friends’s request (ainur, farah, azhar ahmad), to write on 6 weird things about myself.
- IAD: I am suffering of severe Internet Addiction Disorder. I spend hours on the internet. Last time, when I don’t know the purpose of human being created, I wasted million hours, on unnecessary things. But now, I gain a lot of knowledge from the internet. Well, I’m so going to miss the speed and bandwidth that I experience in the UK. Now when I discover that I am lacking a lot of Islamic knowledge, internet is a library for me. It’s just that I need to be choosy and wise to choose my resources. See, internet isn’t that bad~
- Poet laureate: I wish to be a laureate. I am currently learning how to be a poet in the UK. I didn’t have any chance while I was in Malaysia.
LOVELY CREATIVE WRITERS: WRITING WON’T BE FUN WITHOUT THEM!
Well, basically because I don’t know personally any Malaysian poet (Mr Muhammad Haji Salleh, if you read this, I want you to know that I adore you so much). Insha Allah like Muhammad Iqbal, or Rumi. Beautiful verses that describe feelings and expressions towards many subjects. May whatever that I am doing will support my religion.
- Body conscious: Yes, I’m freak about my own weight. Ask Mimi (Brisbane), she knows how many times per day I will go to her room and use the bathroom scale. Why? Typical woman.
SINFUL PLEASURE: Britain-award Montezuma Chocolate!
Would like to have an ideal body but lazy to work out, but at the same time, I keep myself busy. So that my fat and cholesterol burned down along the way. So, it’s time to be a Cinderella. Not a sleeping beauty any more! PS: You’ll get questions from me like “am I fat?” “Do I look fat?” “Am I losing weight?”. Yes, and the same kind of question will be asked until I’m satisfied. Ops, lately my stomach is problematic. Wonder why.
- LOL lady: Yes, I do laugh out loud. I really want to change this habit. It doesn’t serve the real purpose of wearing hijab (modesty for those who wonder). Gosh. My laughter can be heard 15 miles away. Echoing and drumming your eardrums. So, please, advice me once you hear me laughing like a hyena. Buruk betul perempuan gelak kuat2 kan? Kalau comel takper laa =P
- Bookworm: I simply loves book. I love reading. But yeah, I abandon my books until its been eaten by worms (well, figuratively).
TRYING TO GET A BOOK WHICH FELL FROM MY WINDOW =P
There are books that I buy because I want to, but because of time restriction, I don’t finish them. There are few to be named. So, tell me if you want one. I’m willing to give it to you.
- Accentuate accent?: Honestly, since I come to UK, I’ve been picking up British accents and unconsciously it applies in my daily speech. So, a mixture of Bristol, South West, and some Yorkshire. Midland is on its way. Probably if my Mak (or any Malaysian) will think Iim mengada nak jadi mat salleh celup whatsoever. Previously I did it because I was so obsessed with Harry Potter, but now being here, probably talking with Britons, has made me talk like this. Gosh! I swear I don’t do it intentionally. Well, not as bad as Scottish accent innit?
This one is dedicated to Encik Azhar Ahmad, link to his entry:
MY DESK(TOP) THAT IS SO MESSY
Ah, finally it’s organised and neat.
DINDING MENJADI MANGSA
Alhamdulillah. Kembali ke bumi Plymouth again. Walaupun tersekat di M5 selama sejam, sebab semua orang di UK ni nak balik kampung, tapi alhamdulillah kami sampai dengan selamat.
Banyak perkara saya belajar dalam seminggu ini, namun, is it enough? When I seek knowledge, further I go, the more I need to seek, more inferior I felt, because His knowledge is limitless and plenty. Simple as that. If you think you’re good enough in everything, that is so not true. I don’t think I can grasp and equipped myself with all the knowledge in this world. So, sorry for not posting anything for a week. Been away from my computer. Yes, I do miss blogging while I’m away. So many things to share with my readers. Just wait and read. =)
Got something to show you guys, how ignorant these people about islam. Pity them. The title is “Testing Americans On Muslim I.Q.”
Q: Why do Arabs wear turbans?
A: Because they don’t have hair? (my laughter echoed)
Q: What is the name of Muslim’s holy month?
A: Jihad (confidently he said, and I do expect about it)
Take note of his last words 😉
Directlink to youtube (to rate and comment): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prc8v-rKYjw