Suatu masa dulu tatkala ketika aku berumur belia dan belum pernah menikmati cinta mana-mana lelaki, aku menemui satu cinta yang aneh sekali. (Aku tidak pernah mempunyai teman lelaki hinggalah lepas SPM. Itu azam aku.)
Continue reading →
Bebel dulu: AHAD saya kerja. Saya kerja hari Ahad. Alhamdulillah saya tak payah tgk rancangan Melodi. Rahmat utk memelihara mulut dan hati saya. Mujur juga 3R tak disiarkan waktu sekolah. Ok dah habis whining.
Continue reading →
Dah lama ngidam nak naik bas ke Singapore. Last time buat sebelum kahwin. So this time around hanya me and hubby je yg pergi. Saje mnk prektis nnt nak pergi haji kena jalan jauh kan.
Continue reading →
I was amazed to see the surau. From the moment I saw it, entering the toilet, and prayed inside it, the whole place is amazingly beautiful. Subhanallah.
They have an islamic kindergarten with english medium teachers.
They have state-of-the-art ablution area
They have beautiful and comfortable prayer hall
They have informative information board with neat handwriting. Including an open invitation to a kenduri of a bookshop owner. What a generous invitation! Subhanallah.
They have an herb garden, a small library, air conditioned classroom, canteen, kitchen, office and a caring community.
This is not an individual act but the whole community. This surau is situated in Jalan Tebrau and managed by professional retirees.
I am very proud with the small surau that has a big role on the community. May Allah protect the surau and bless the people who had contributed for it.
Coffeholic, caffein lovers, this is a must-go place.
One fine Sunday morning, me and hubby made a trip to Kluang, just to have a brunch at Kluang rail coffee.
I noticed a new building painted brown, labelled ‘Kluang Railway Coffee’, however, my husband insisted to go to the place where the magic of the famous coffee begins. Kluang railway station, located near end of Jalan Omar. Continue reading →
WARNING: Spoiler alert Continue reading →
Ok I swear that I’ve been busy lately and I have abandoned my blog. So here’s what happened.
I’ve had terrible last two weeks. Stucked at Jalan Skudai for more than an hour. For 2 days we’ve stucked on the way to school, due to some accident.
bersesak di angsana hampir setengah jam
kereta gpk hem kita yg baek ati (dia pon takot kena marah ngan boss sbb lmbt)
begitu dekatnya keta singapore ni dgn keta kami. moto2 lain pun ketuk2 la badan keta ni dengan sedapnya
*Other posts of this week’s scene will be posted later.
I subscribe to trip advisor because I want to know great places to be visited. But today, I saw this in my inbox:
I am curious to know, because there’s a good and bad review. So I follow the breadcrumbs and found this:
Ahahaha~ Terkena den. I hope today is a good day for you.
We decided to stay at Tune Hotel for a night and here’s my review.This might help you to decide whether to stay or not.
- Bathroom: Not that spacious but not that crammed. There’s a power shower with central heat. You have to be bit clever when controlling the heat because at first, the water take some time to be heated. After you stay at the same lever for couple of minutes, you’re going to find the water is extremely hot. So, you have to play with the shower lever in order to get the ideal water temperature.
- Addon: Tune hotels works like Air Asia flight. In order to have extra perks, you need to pay a little bit of this and that. So we decided to take 12 hours air-condition, wifi and towel facilities. You have to add more money to your bill in order to have those. They should have come with complete package because we were tired travellers and we walk in, just to check in like normal but tiba-tiba kena berbincang which addon to take or to opt out. Haih. Ok. The towel package comes with conditioning shampoo, shower gel and a small bar of soap. The towel has deposit value of RM5. You will get back your RM5 back when you return the towel when you’re checking out from the hotel. Smart kan. Tak payah diaorang nak kutip lagi towel. Boleh terus masuk bilik laundry. Allright, we shouldn’t have bought the air condition addon because we arrived late in the evening and malam memang tidur tak pakai air-cond. Mistake. There’s a fan in the room. A big KDK fan. Air-cond is too much for a very small room. There’s another addon that I didn’t take, which is the TV. We’re on holiday so we don’t spend much time looking at the TV. I feel lucky we didn’t choose TV addon because it’s only a small TV. The size is same as my brother in law’s computer monitor. It’s Aquos but it’s small. You know. And the TV position is not that apt as well. Kalau baring kat katil tu nampak kaki lebih daripada TV. Get it?
- Space: The bed is queen size. Other than that, the space is just big enough to walk to your bed. Even nak solat pun my husband kena keluar bilik. Cari other place because no one can pray in this tiny room. No space at all. They play with mirrors to make the room looks larger. They don’t even have wardrobe. They just put a small stainless-steel bar cloth hanger. No wardrobe.
- I think that’s basically it. Nothing much. Very basic. If you want to budget, this is the place but make sure you book your room earlier. Like my case, we had to fork out extra because we did walk-in and to be honest, walk-in is never cheaper than online. If we were to stay at the same place, I’d opt out the air-cond (because I can’t stand the extreme dryness of my skin+selsema) and I’d bring extra stuff.
- I’m quite surprised because I’m comparing this hotel with Seri Malaysia (SM). SM has almost everything that you need and it makes you feel like home. Got water jug, TV, 2 towels, toilet basics, a coffee table and 2 chairs, spacious room, wardrobe, sejadah, and so forth. And I paid RM100 only. But for TuneHotel, I paid RM100++ but I get less. So, experience is a priceless lesson. Anyways, travel safe, travel wise. Have fun and carpe diem.