Name: Nurul Aini Binti Adnan
Date of birth: 9 September 1985
- Usherer for local theatre and dance perfomances at Barbican Theatre, Plymouth, England.
- Steward for Big Arts Day (hosted by Barefoot Project), in Plymouth Pavilion.
- Received bronze award from Art Awards for numerous participation in Plymouth local art events.
- A few poetry performances around Plymouth.
- Published my own poetry supported by Young Arts Award project.
- Reporter for ARROW (Art as a Reconciliation Around the World)
- Translator for Ubuntu: The Dapper Drake project (English to Bahasa Melayu).
- Stewardess for Islamic Experience Exhibition in Torquay Museum.
- Student Ambassador for University College of St. Mark and St. John. Involving college open day, college events, and facilitating group game for schools.
- Working on Projecting Plymouth project, with Creative Partnership.
- Involve in Young Arts Award, aiming for Silver Award. The award simply requires me to challenge myself and express and broaden my view of art, locally and globally.
- Student IT Support Assistant (SITS) in University College of St. Mark and St. John.
- Usherer for Konsert Gema Gemilang–Malaysian Ministry of Education for Yang Dipertuan Agong, Tuanku Mizan.
- Cricket coaching course–Malaysian Cricket Association.
- Facilitator for SKKT’s uniform camping in Ulu Langat.
- Translator for Drupal 6.0 Content Management System
- Translator for Manjung YDP’s speech during Powerman Malaysia 2008 duathlon event.
Working as an English teacher in Larkin, Johor Bahru.
B.Ed TESL (Primary) in University College of St Mark & St John, Plymouth.
B.Ed TESL International Teacher Training Institute, Kuala Lumpur, scholarship by IPBA (KPM & Bahagian Pendidikan Guru) twinning programme foundation, International Teacher Training Institue, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysian education certificate, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Sultan Azlan Shah, Seri Iskandar, Perak.
Curriculum activities :
- Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya/ Peers Facilitator
- Participated in choral speaking in Curriculum Activity Carnival for Boarding School , Zone 5.
- Foot drill for Uniform Carnival (Red Cresent Society), district level.
- Champion for Piala Dato’ Panglima Perwira English Debate state level.
- Perkampungan Penulis Muda/ Youth Writer Camp, state level.
- PNB investment quiz, national level.
Lower secondary assessment, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Slim River, Perak.
- Sayembara puisi (poetry recital) sponsored by Oriental Bank Berhad and Radio Televisyen Malaysia (RTM), state level.
- Silat seni gayong pasak/ Malay martial art: Tauliah sijil bengkong awan putih and hijau.
- Malay martial art championship between schools in Perak 7/99 series.
- Kuiz Pelaburan PNB (Invesment Quiz for PNB)
- Computer literacy : Basic knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop 8.0, MS Office.
- Good English, Arabic, Malay language writing and speaking skills.
English : Spoken (10), Written (10)
Bahasa Malaysia : Spoken (10), Written (10)
Arabic : Spoken (5), Written (9)
REFERENCE will be provided when necessary.
wishes you with a great success.
‘eye knee’ is ‘love you’ in Chinese
wah, hebat ye….
b.inggeris mantap, arab pun mantap
well laid resume – listing skills background and training in a well laid out sequential order. The colour provides a nice touch as well. The information is all there – not overwhelming but there in detail if necessary .