salam ma’al hijrah. ada yang buat bubur asyura ke? tak buat pun, merasa makan je la. I arrived in Manjung last night, riding Plusliner. Debor juga naik bas itu. Tapi itulah, “mati kat mana-mana pun boleh”.
Ok. There are ups and downs in 2007, but I think it’s the most saddening year in my life.
I lost my aunt and not able to call my family as I was in Dublin, Ireland.
I fall sick often. 2007 witnesses how fragile I am. Being allergic to many stuffs.
Dissertation was pain in the ___, especially when something bad comes in between, coping with dissertation and my unstable emotion is hard, but I managed to do it with supports from people who love me.
Leaving MARJON means I am leaving my luxury life. No cleaner to clean up my bedroom and house. No 24/7 internet connection. No individual (read: princess) bedroom. No more trips to ASDA. I no longer have chance to binge various types of cheesecakes, Haagen Dasz ice cream, Ben and Jerry ice cream not to forget, chocolate, Italian food, and many more! *sob*
OK. my maal hijrah resolutions.
1. improve, each and every day, in every sense.
2. have passion and faith in Malaysian education.
3. read more (Quran verses and books)
4. lose weight until 53 kilos.
5. not to be brokenhearted again.
6. climb hill/mountain
7. go to gym at least once a week
8. save more money for rainy days and my future.
9. buy a nintendo wii sports package (then I’ll stop going to the gym)
10. love people more and love more people.
I will evaluate my self at the end of this year. I don’t plan to do much this year because I’m bloody mentally tired. I don’t want to aim to do something big, but I plan to go with the flow.
Wonder why I don’t talk about relationship (read: engagement and wedding) anymore? coz I’m a grown up girl and talking about it, when you’re not sure of it, hurts. Especially when it is not menjadik. Hence, the #5 resolution takes place this year.