Abe Id created a new fashion for charity. Kak Khairyn and Azwan tagged me when I was in the peak time of finishing my assignment. Couldn’t do it at first, alhamdulillah I have time now. (yer, lapang sebelum sibuk. huu~). So, I’ve answered your challenge!
1. A person is only as good as he can be.
2. Friendship is ukhwah fillah, not just in this dunya, but friends are for helping each other to improve, in order to gain sweet ending ending in the akhira–thereafter.
3. To love is a virtue. and to return the love that Allah has given to us 😉
4. Money makes me loathe capitalism and socialism!
5. I miss the time that I didn’t use well.
6. My way of saying I care is by showing it. Hey, you don’t say to people “I care for you!”. Just do it, if you really care.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by giving prayers to the people that I think who needs it.
8. Pick the flowers when you are away from me. I got hayfever! Shoo! Shoo!
9. To love someone is to remind them of their wrongdoings. Not wanting them to be punished in the hell.
10. Beauty is in the heart, that is reflected with smile and serene face.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was the bad times I had in SEMEKSARI.
12. When I was (am!) twenty one, I remember that I am actually going to be 22 soon. (abe id, bukan semua blogger over 21 yada~yada~)
13. I am most happy when He gives me, tranquility and blessing, after the trials and tribulations.
14. Nothing makes me happier than making others happy and the good deeds that Allah asks me to do unto others. You see, when you do good, you’ll feel good.
15. If I can change one thing, I want each and every country, embrace Islamic governance system. I wish they knew how good and satisfying it is.
16. If smiles are sincere, then there should be no war in this world. Hey, politicians smile, but not much changed. I wish Bush’s smile when he gives speech on reflection on Iraq and Iran, is sincere. Wanting to help them, not to make more mess.
17. Wouldn’t it be nice if people understand the Quran whole fully, not by picking up bits and pieces?
18. If you want to , then you want to. It’s your choice.
19. Money is not everything, but poverty is something.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when a lady asked me (during exhibition: based on the timeline of when the prophets were sent to human being) “if the jewish believe in Moses and the Jewish people believe he is right, then comes Jesus and the Christians believe he is right, later comes Muhammad, does that mean Islam is the true one?” My!
21. I smile whenever I feel like I have no money to do charity. ngee! 😀
22. When I am happy, I should make others happy as well.
23. If only I don’t have to see the suffering of Muslim in Palestine, Cosovo, Chechnya, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Sudan, Afghanistan and probably this list will be longer in the next month/year.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was sending my assignment and go for swimming.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title “not all Muslims are terrorist and islam does not support terrorism at all” Huu~seems like too long for a book title la pulak.
26. One thing I must do before I die is I have to do good deeds as much as I can , that’ll make me pass for the day of judgment. Huu~ scary~ Do I have ample time?
27. Doing this meme, I feel like there are so many things to be done in this world. What Abe Id started, I hope many will follow. But if you want to do a good deed, just do it. Don’t brag. So people, if you feel like you are responsible in doing bits and pieces to make this world better, for a start, spread this meme. We’ll see how many kind-hearted people wanting to do a good cause not just because they’re tagged, but because they want to. The existence of poor people (and orphan), is not a disease of society, but a chance for us, to gain good rewards. They can’t be used for political purposes. Especially during election season. Thankyouverymuch!
May the orphans in Darul Izzah, will be strong and great people. Remember, the most great man (#1 when listed in the most influential persons in history by Michael H. Hart), was an orphan by the age of 6. Carry people’s business at the age when we go to secondary school. Even Mr. Trump couldn’t find anyone who is more honest than him. Ok that’s it! To Darul Izzah’s children, may you will be strong and patience. May Allah bless you. You guys will be great people insha allah!