Recently, there are a lot of serious crime cases in Malaysia. Murder, child raping, bribery, robbery, fraud and so forth. The news headlines are full with stories of crime. Looks like Malaysia have no good news but crime. Is Malaysia breeding rapist, rogues and bandits? I am not going to analyse the crimes here, but I am here to list the related news headlines:
- Murder of Mongolian model, Altantuya Sharibuu.
- Nurin’s murder.
- Murder of two men in palm estates.
- A group peddling drug.
- Five men in court for abducting, molesting 19-year-old girl.
- 7yrs jail, 10 strokes of rotan for drug possession.
- IGP: We are closer in on the killer.
- Clerk claims boy molested daughter at daycare centre.
- Block illegal song download sites, says RIM.
- Cop under probe for having RM9mil.
- Housewife loses RM360,000 in lucky draw scam.
Scary huh? I am scared to go back as well. My country is not safe anymore. Does anyone care?? We are getting worse ladies and gentlemen…