Salam. Peace. Shalom. Sejahtera. Ewah. Trying to say it in many languages as I can but still, linguistically and lexically it means the same.
I practice CS very hard because I want to improve my agility and vitality.
None of my playmates are online at this time. Omark went back from his office at 4 and I thin, after a long day, he deserve some sleep.
Well, all I can do is to practice with some BOTs which have “angel_” in front of their name. LOLz. That name was inspired by 350D. Charlie angel.
I know I should memorise some verses from this particular surah, but yeah, sitting in front of a computer with broadband connection, it’s like I’m the one who have most job in the world.
Right. How to be a nocturnal? For anyone who wants to travel to any destination that has +/- 7 GMT difference may get the benefits.
- Get on a night flight from west side of the world, then transit somewherem, in China perhaps, and plan your destination arrival at 1 am.
- Drink coffee or tea at 10 pm and watch Martha Stewart “30 things you must know” episode.
- During day, you can have sleep until 12 pm.
- Play CS, make sure you play all the map available, without stop.
- Be an engineer student, or Apllication developer, or self-employed worker. Or me.