It’s a rare thing that I complain about MOE’s project and work burden. Whenever I read Jarod’s complaint , I quietly think “So far, I’m good and can do my work without ranting”. But today, I have to let it out my chest. So that I can die peacefully. I feel a bit better like someone take off a stone on my shoulder when I share my stress with others.
My FB friends what to know so much about e-Prestasi. Oi, why other states do not know about this? not fair. If this is a KPM’s programme, it should be applied nationally.
Here’s the screenshot of e-Prestasi
The reason of using e-Prestasi is to assess a teacher’s performance. Woot! What?
What are the disadvantages?
- Teachers can key in lowest TOV and ETR as possible and get a good mark.
- It is redundant work. First, you key in marks in SAPS. Then e-Prestasi. Then SPS. Then what?
- Cheating: Yeah, to save our arses in the government organisation we all cheat, lie and steal. How low our integrity is.
- Teachers who are placed at the most bottom class, with the reluctant learners, are the unluckiest teacher on earth.
- Pupils are being pressured by the teachers to perform because it affects markah prestasi guru too.
- You can dump the holy intention of school based assessment and KSSR and KSSM.
- I took a long hour to key n the data because of the excel format. Thanks to the officer who thought of this and make me a miserable mother. Thanks! (This is a cynicism if you don’t get it)
Gheesh! I do my work for Allah and I’m so upset with all these administrative work and the pressure to key in the data because I need to send it within 48 hours.
Who knows Haji Sufaat bin Tumin’s address? I want to forward this rant to him..