This entry is written due to my concern of my friend who was being censored (not really i think, he gave the term so yeah) due to misunderstanding of his entry.
- Do not include the details of your school. Mum the name. Even the location.
- It would be best if you use pseudonym, so that your student won’t be able to google you.
- If you are not comfortable of sharing it with others, create password for your blog (like myself, I prefer to share so that we’d all learn).
- Try not to make remark about teacher’s attitude or what. Obnoxious behaviour exists everywhere. (I have it as well. Human kan?).
- Enjoy your teaching experience, be reflective and critical.
After all, we learn from each other’s experience, innit? The teaching practice will be a teacher’s most important episode of teaching career. Thus, the blog is my keepsake.