I have been give a responsibility to undergo an online course called iThink. For me personally, I do not have much time to spend hours in front of my netbook hence I take some time at school to do this course bit by bit. This is the most efficient way to make teachers undergo a course without giving much pressure to travel far and leave the class. Here are the advantages and things you get from this online course.
- Teachers can do the course at home, in pyjamas (or pelikat).
- It is interactive as there is a mini helper at the corner of the screen.
- It is part of HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) strategy.
- The total of 16 hours is doable within 2 months.
- It has strong supportive group. Every time you like a comments, you’ll get points. It’s like Facebook.
- The passing mark is 60.
- They replied my feedback promptly.
- There is micro self-check at every module.
- It teaches teachers how to teach thinking in class by using visual tools.
- You cannot move on to the next module without finishing the first one. It applies Mastery Learning effectively.
i like no 1!