Last time stick to blog with Friendster (FS) because it’s easy as I just need to login to my friendster account, and just type whatever thing that I want. It’s quite convinient too as it informs my friends about blog updates. However, one day, I was so pissed of with the capability of FS’s blog, such as photo posting, template designing and few other shits that I encounter while blogging using FS’s blog. Since then, I bid goodbye to my FS blog.
What happened in between the period of frustation with FS blog? I do blog hopping. Inspired by local blogs, enthusiastic and outspoken blogospheres, full-with-principles journalists, even Malaysian famous literati (check out the links at the right side). Inspired, motivated, supported by few advantages that I’ll get if I do much blogging such as these, and I started the new one (at blogspot) after 5th month I came here :
- I’ll increase my typing speed.
- I’ll improve my reading speed as I do blog hopping.
- It’s one of the writing skills practise.
- It’ll help me in my assignment (in case of maximising word limit) as I learned to write a load of crap.
- Get to know what others think as well and learn from them (hot to write greatly)
- Learn to write coherently and making sense of my ideas.
- Learn how to express my ideas in words.
- Enlarge my vocabulary database.
Lately, I saw many of my friends have started blogging. I hope they’ll get the same benefit as I do and also to use the freedom of speech (can be considered freedom of writing in this context) wisely. I also wish that my fellow blogosphere will widen their reading and not to believe in one particular report (or whatever written form that gives information) but to have read as many resource as you can that comes with valid and reliable evidence. I’ve encountered so many modified news and reports. What a shame. We’re turning into Americans. Manipulated by the media. I don’t want to be one of the fool and I hope you’ll not too. Have fun with blogging!