1. Call your spouse or family to help you calm down. But in my case, I sorted it myself. I called for Allah’s help. Allahu akbar!!
2. Take pictures of the case. Ic of the person involved. His licence. His phone number. Check any injury or damage. If workshop is open that time, call your panel workshop. Estimate cost for accident.
3. Report the case to the IPD cawangan trafik of your area. Although my place is in Perling, I still need to go to IPD Taman Tun Aminah because that is the only cawangan trafik.
4. When you arrived at IPD, take your number and an empty slip of report. fill in the details with the help of the pictures you took. hand it in to the officer. Wait for your turn.
5. When you’re called, the officer will ask the details again and you need to tell how it happened. He typed. You confirm. Report will be printed.
6. Then you’re called to a small room. With a sergeant. He interrogates and investigates. If you’re lucky, the cameraman is around, your car picture will be taken.
7. Go to the counter where you can get a copy of your report. If your case is bad and your insurance company requires photos, wait for the photos lah. The report’s copy is rm4.00
8. Head to your workshop. Either panel or local. To estimate cost of damage. Weigh which is worthy.
Ps: I’m fine. The kids are doing great. Alhamdulillah. Thank you for your concern.